Mark,Lee and Pete are three London Fire Fighters attempting
The Monte Carlo Or Bust Rally
Twice before they have tried racing cars and boats using their years of experience in dealing with thousands of emergency situations only to end in failure.........
This time its personal........and hopefully third time lucky!!!
Meet The Car
She is a 1994 2.0 Mondeo LX. One previous owner.Taxed and MOT 140,000 miles. Bought for £200.
We have had some slight issues with her however.......
- NO STEREO (FIRST THING WE FIXED)
- INSTRUMENT GAUGES NOT WORKING (OIL AND WATER)
- EXHAUST HANGING OFF
- REAR BRAKE CYLINDERS SEIZED
- REAR TYRES PERISHED
- ENGINE KEEPS RUNNING WHEN KEY IS REMOVED FROM IGNITION (TURNING HEADLIGHTS ON FIXES THIS)
- DRIVERS WINDOW FALLS OUT
- ALL OTHER WINDOWS STUCK SHUT
- REAR DOORS AND HANDLES STUCK SHUT
- SMALL HOLE IN FRONT BUMPER (SEE ABOVE)
- WIRING LOOM PERISHED RESULTING IN NO COOLING FAN ON RADIATOR